Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A few random thoughts. I was watching a Dr. Charles Stanley program the other night on TV. He said several things that spoke to me. First, God will use us in proportion to our willingness to be shaped like Christ. And, don't ever underestimate the impact of your life on others. I'm really bad at the last one. I always have a hard time thinking I am positively impacting others lives. And, lastly, the story of Joseph. I've either heard or read about Joseph three times in the last couple of weeks. There has to be a message there that God is trying to tell me. I just haven't got it yet.

I worked at church today and had a very enjoyable chat with Phil. Certainly uplifting. I will be helping out again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny, you positively impact people all the time. Your ready smile, your willingness to help when someone needs you, your ability to listen and really hear when someone speaks, all attest to your kindness and goodness. Your blog is just another positive effect. Thanks for sharing.
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete